Laser eye surgery in Philadelphia and New Jersey
What is laser eye surgery
Laser eye surgery is an umbrella term for procedures that use laser technology to correct refractive errors like myopia (nearsightedness), hyperopia (farsightedness), and astigmatism.
Both Dr. Shah and Dr. Wasserman have extensive experience in laser eye surgery.
Dr. Shah is one of the most experienced LASIK & PRK surgeons in New Jersey and the Greater Philadelphia area and has performed over 55,000 LASIK and PRK treatments over the past 20 years. Dr. Wasserman is an accomplished LASIK surgeon, having performed over 25,000 surgeries.
Types of laser eye surgery
We offer several types of laser eye surgery.
Coming in for your free, no-obligation consultation is the first step towards determining which procedure is right for you. Our team of experts will assess your vision and needs and provide the best option for you.
- LASIK Eye Surgery: LASIK is popular and widely performed. It can treat some of the most common vision problems and patients typically experience improved vision right after surgery, delivering a very high satisfaction rate.
- SMILE: SMILE supports the latest developments in laser vision correction for myopia, with or without astigmatism. This alternative to LASIK also has a short recovery time and is minimally invasive and a good option for those with dry eyes. LASIK Experts and Dr. Shah are the only providers for SMILE in the Philadelphia area.
- PRK: For those who are not candidates for LASIK, PRK might be an option. It’s an ideal procedure for people with thinner-than-average corneas, where creating a corneal flap (as is necessary in LASIK) would not be ideal. The visual outcome is the same, whether for LASIK or PRK, with the recovery time being the main difference; recovery for PRK might take several days versus the one to two for LASIK.
At LASIK Experts, we are committed to helping patients achieve better vision at an affordable price. At LASIK Experts we offer Wavefront Optimized LASIK eye surgery for $999* per eye and special financing options, so you can enjoy freedom without breaking the bank. We know how life-changing vision correction surgery can be, and we never want cost to keep you from experiencing the benefits of world-class eye care.
The individual cost of your surgery will be determined after your free consultation, depending on your individual needs and the exact procedure that is suggested to you. We also have a Lowest Price Guarantee**, and you can take advantage of your FSA, HSA and HRA accounts.
*$999 per eye price is for a traditional wavefront optimized procedure. Vision Enhancement Plan and upgraded technologies available at additional cost. Prices subject to change without prior notice. This offer may not be combined with other offers or insurance plan discounts. Other conditions may apply. Individual results will vary. LASIK is a medical procedure. Talk to Dr. Shah or Dr. Wasserman and consider both the risks and benefits before having your procedure.
**Please note the following with regards to the Lowest Price Guarantee:
• Refunds will not be provided after the procedure has been completed
• The Lowest Price Guarantee offer cannot be combined with any other offer
• Candidacy for vision correction and procedure type must be determined solely by LASIK Experts