Dr. Angana Shah, M.D.
Dr. Angana Shah grew up in Maryland. She was accepted to the highly prestigious 6 year combined medical program with Penn State University and Thomas Jefferson Medical College. After medical school, she went for her residency training to University of Pittsburgh and fellowship at Boston University. She ultimately came back to the Philadelphia area to practice medicine and raise her family. She is an active mother and loves fitness.
- Medical School: Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency: University of Pittsburgh
- Fellowship: Boston University
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Retina Specialists
- NJ Academy of Ophthalmology